//That xx! ♥
60% Complete!
Wednesday 23 January 2013 | 0Superstar (s)!

Going to continue editing my blog tommrw. Can't stand my eyes anymore. Dah lah banyak kali sabar :( menguji kesabaran betul. Zzzzzzzzzzz. Inilah akibatnya kalau lupa password and email blog dulu. Yeah starting form last year mana dah active sngt blogging ni. Busy study lah katakan hahaha. Alright i will post more okey? Nanight guys and tcare ye xx


| Newer Post
Le Vampire ♥


Welcome to my wonderland. I need your respect when you're in my blog.Hating this blog? Click [X] mark above.If not, I'll hire Edward to suck your blood. Amigos xx
Allah SWT, Edward Cullen, G-Dragon and Sung Jae's heart ♥


Diary About Stuff Site


Vampires Song!♥


The Credits!


Basecode by : Puteri and Puteri
Re.Design : Puteri
Own this blog : Puteri Shahiraa

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!